Friday, February 5, 2016

“I love Humanity but I hate humans” ― Albert Einstein

As I have gotten older I have very little patience for other human beings, and sometimes I even annoy myself. When we are young we have full love for everything. Our hearts are full of light. We could look at a fallen leaf and be totally enamored by its shape, color, and journey to the ground. As the years pass so does that naive love and we become more guarded until we have to refrain ourselves from randomly punching people in the face. 

I purposely do not watch the news or follow the tabloids for various reasons including:

  • Propelling of Racism
  • Cop Bashing
  • Pedophilia
  • Animal abuse
  •  Kids set themselves on fire thinking that they are going to make youtube money

I still browse through Facebook every once in a while unfollowing anyone who is believes or takes part in the above list. After taking out the garbage what I am left with is a small community of people that donate to a neighbors gofundme. Who send their condolences when someone passes away, and congratulates on a birth or engagement. When one cuts out all the negative, what you are left with are a group of good people and are able to shut out certain individuals who in some cases do not deserve to breath. 

This blog is to serve as a punching bag when people are...well people, and also to bring to light the wonderful wonderfulness that is humanity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment